- Registration must be submitted successfully within 12:00noon (HKT), 1 May
2021 - 12:00noon (HKT), 31 May 2021.
- All participants who are aged below 18 years old MUST have their parent's
- If the participants provide incorrect information, fail to submit application
form, or pay for the fee on time or fail to follow the enrolment procedure,
the Children's Thalassaemia Foundation (the "Organizer") reserves
the right to reject their application. Once the application is submitted,
no request for refund, return, transfer, and cancellation of the enrolment
will be entertained.
- Late application will not be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse any enrolment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants for information
regarding their enrolment.
- Participants must accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions
listed herein and other guidelines for the event.
Terms and Conditions for Souvenirs
- After successfully enrolment, participants must achieve a specific number
of walking time to be eligible for souvenir redemption.
- Each eligible participant can only redeem souvenirs for once.
- All souvenirs and prizes cannot be returned, replaced, or exchanged for
cash or any other products.
- The Organiser will notify eligible participants to pick up souvenirs in
person at the designated time and place after the event. Souvenirs can be
sent out by SF Express upon participants' request. All freight and charges
will be billed on a freight collect basis.
- The e-Certificate will be sent to all eligible participants by email after
- Participants who cannot collect or arrange courier service within the designated
time will be deemed to have automatically waived their eligibility for redemption
and will not be able to collect the souvenirs afterwards.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request participants to provide identity
for inspection on collection of souvenirs and prizes. If you authorize a representative
to collect on your behalf, he/she must present an authorization letter together
with a photocopy of your HKID for redemption.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change any souvenirs and
alter the terms and conditions for the collection of souvenirs without prior
notice. The Organiser has the final decision on all matters concerning the